Wednesday 14 October 2020

A Quick Apology

 For the last few years I've been working with nothing more than an expensive windows tablet with a terrible touch sensitive haptic 'keyboard', after my old desktop PC died. It hasn't been fun. Then late August / early September I woke to find a massive crack across the keyboard, which no longer worked. It had been a bit iffy on charging for the few months prior but now it wouldn't even do that. 

That's why I haven't posted anything since June, as I couldn't use a decent keyboard with it and have it running for long enough to write anything.  I also couldn't work on anything as my notes and game books were all on an SD card on the tablet. 2020 has sucked al around so far.

But that's changed. Last week was my birthday and I was gifted with a refurbished gaming desktop PC and multimonitor display. There's even a slot for my SD card. I can now work to my hearts desire. 

So naturally I've been playing Space Engineer for the last week.

It's going to take a while but I fully intend to get back to blogging here.

Any day now

Honest

Yūma Kuga, World Trigger; by Daisuke Ashihara

No comments:

Post a Comment