Thursday 11 March 2021

Updates

 Sorry I've not been posting as much as I'd like but... well things continue to be difficult for everyone. My health has been worse than normal. Both physically and mentally. With no help on the horizon and only a looming and impossible to complete deadline. For getting the house sorted. 

So the blog has fallen by the wayside. I've not even been having fun on the new PC. I got into Elite: Dangerous back when it was on sale, but since found it too much like having an actual job. Although if I could earn a million quid for an hour's work in a comfy environment far from others, with minimal risk, and be back home in time for tea; in real life I'd do it in a shot.

I've had to abandon Odysseus Sector for Traveller as my backups hadn't; so Olea, my dead laptop/tablet, took pretty much everything I had with it.
I'm going to come up with something else Traveller wise at some point and share it here with you.

I'm thinking about doing NaNoWriMo this year; I've been toying with writing a LitRPG (yeah I know) for a few years now. I started trying to use Google's Voice to Text stuff a few years back. I got a few thousand words into a story before running out of steam. Going back to reread it at the beginning of this year I realised that the problem was I'd started the story at least a year early, setting-wise. I just have to design a magic system, setting stuff and an actual story.

Otherwise everything is pretty much running along as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment